Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

2012 Goals

Well, February is quickly coming to an end.
Remember back around January 1st when you made
commitments, goals and promises???

Are you hanging in there?
If you remember my goals, they included: drinking water, flossing, basement clean-out, and more...
(Read them here.)

I've spent one good day down in the basement. Brace yourselves.
I wouldn't show these pictures to just anyone!
(A view from the stairs- BEFORE)

(A view from the basement- BEFORE)
This is years of  "Honey, will you take this to the basement?"
And then me not going down to put the stuff away.

(And the view a few hours later. NOT finished, by any means, but at least now I have a walking path!)
Apparently, I have this thing against throwing away boxes....
And I have a thing for on-line shopping (hence the boxes), that was not new news.


I have been suffering through drinking lots of water everyday. At first I hated it, quite honestly, but it's better if you add lemon. If has become a daily thing, so I think I'm getting used to it. (Finally)
I have more energy and I feel better in the mornings.


I started out flossing everyday. But, that has slipped to once a week now. :/
My husband just asked me to buy him floss. He wants to floss like me. So, I guess I will be starting that back up! :)

I've spent lots of individual time with my kids.

Haven't made it to the library, yet...
but I am reading a book that I am loving!
My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife
by Sara Horn
(Read about it here.)

 
How are you doing on your goals for 2012? You have 10 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment