Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

XOXOXO

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!
We sure did, but then again, every day is filled with
L-O-V-E
around here!

Here's a sneak peek...

So I have been pinning left and right these GREAT ideas for cute, DIY Valentines for Reese to hand out at school. We took a little trip to Wal-Mart to get the supplies I needed to make them. Well, of course, the Valentine section is hard to miss. We ended up walking through and this is the face I saw as she spotted Rapunzel Valentine's...
(I had her reenact the 'face')
Could you say "No." ?
Well, I didn't. The thing she wanted most only cost $2.47. My supplies were going to be 3 x that!
Sometimes, even though you have great ideas, it's better to go the easy route!

Valentine's Day Morning...

She was busting at the seems to give me my Valentine.
A metal heart hook.
How adorable, right??
My husband has an uncle that has a forging hobby. She saw a picture WEEKS ago of a heart, that he had made, and asked if he would make one for her (to give to ME)!
PRECIOUS! And to think she kept that secret all this time!!!

Breakfast with the Little Love....
Heart toast and bananas.

And lunch...
 HEART PB&J.

We spent the afternoon playing and crafting with some friends.
We made Valentine Bookmarks out of paint samples.

Valentine Dinner....
Chicken Bruschetta Skillet

And we finished off dinner with dessert.
Chocolate Cake (of course)

Then PRESENTS!

 And from my first LOVE....
(He's so sweet to me.)


XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. You're so right with going the easy route sometimes. Your Vday looks like it was very special, and sometime you need to put up that recipe for your chicken bruschetta skillet :)

    ReplyDelete