Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vera Bradley Sale

It's Crazy. It's every Spring. And I go (with my VB partner in crime shopping).

It's the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale!!!!!!!!


Like I said, it's crazy. This is the check-out line....


This is actually checking out...



Want to know what came home with me?????
(Thought so!)

And for all of you who think all Vera Bradley bags look like your Grandma's old bags keep reading.... (I don't LOVE all the patterns or some specific bags but I always find cute treasures in pretty colors. And they are great quality!)

The reason I went.... a new overnight bag!!!! I haven't even put it away yet because I'm so excited to use it! And yes, I LOVE this bag!
(This is the 'Grand Traveler' in 'Watercolor'.)


A fun find!!! A mini hanging organizer- perfect for jewelry or make-up.
('Mini Hanging Organizer' in 'Lemon Parfait')
$14.99


Love the stationary section!
('Creat-a-Card' in 'Purple Punch')
$4.99


Thought of Reese as soon as I saw this! It was a hit with her too!!!!
('Mini Desk Set' in 'Suzani')
$4.99


Another reason I went was for the note cubes. Can you tell I love the gray/teal/yellow color combo?
('Printed Flip-Flops' in 'Lemon Parfait'; Mini Hanging Organizer; 'Take Note Cube' in 'Sittin' in a Tree'.)



A little crazy makes for good memories! It was a great ladies shopping day!
(And I did see 4 men there!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment