Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{SO} SWEET - Oreo Poke Cake

I hope you're not tired of desserts yet!
I've got several more to share this week to continue our SWEET week here!

This next cake, I tested on made for my favorite volleyball team in the world...

And the feed-us-after-a-tough-game-we're-starving-Oreo-loving girls...

{I love them so much! I feel so blessed to be a small part of their lives. God has blessed me through them.
We spend many sweaty hours on the court together. And I'm so thankful for their continued hard work and Christ-like spirits.
They fit in great here on SWEET week!}


Oreo Poke Cake
(Found Here)
Here's What You'll Need:
1 box chocolate cake mix
2 (4 oz.) boxes instant Oreo pudding
4 cups milk
Crushed Oreos

Here's How:
1. Bake the cake according to the directions on the box in a 9x13 dish.
2. When the cake is cooked, poke the warm cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
(This is really not rocket science here!)

3. Mix the pudding packages and mix. Let the pudding sit for 2 minutes before spreading over the warm, poked cake. 

4. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Before serving, top with crushed Oreos if you want. (And believe me, you'll want!)


Serve and Enjoy!
(Although, if you don't set aside a piece for yourself, there may not be any left for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment