Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

341 Days until...

The count-down started Christmas Morning- 341 Days Until Cute Bell leaves Santa and joins us for another fun December!

Her last few appearances before she left....


Traveling to Virginia
(She hung on to the clothes hanging bar the whole time!)

Christmas Cookies
She thought we should make some Christmas cookies. No arguing there!

(Chocolate Snowflake Cookie Recipe coming soon!)

A fun Christmas Craft....
(One for Reese)
(And one for Graham)

Good-Bye Note
The gift and note left before she flew to the North Pole on Christmas morning...

Inside the bag was a stuffed, plush Elf on the shelf look-a-like.
It came with this cute poem:

"I'm not the Elf on the Shelf
that you know.
I do not fly
through the ice and snow.
My job is simply
to stay here and play.
You can touch me and squeeze me
and love me all day."

Thank You Cutie Bell! We sure will miss having you around. See ya in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment