Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Wrapping up Christmas

Christmas in Virginia..

My family tradition, with my parents, has always been to read the story of the birth of Jesus before any presents were opened.
My Dad purchased a fun book and nativity set called
"What God wants for Christmas"

The set includes 7 boxes...
A part of the nativity is in each box.
But when you get to box #7, you find out what God really wants for Christmas.
You!!!!
(There's a mirror in the last box, in case you are confused! :) )
Pa pa ends in prayer and then.......

Present time!

(Fun creation made by Mom!)

Joel and I joked what we wanted for Christmas was for our kids to get along....
We got it!!!!


Christmas with my Dad's side has one of my favorite traditions...

"Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Jesus!
Happy Birthday to You!"


And this is how many people were singing that....


I love ALL my family and I feel so blessed we were able to spend time with most of them this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment