Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week 2012! Part One

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week (and we sure do appreciate Reese's teacher)!

We wanted to show her how much we love her with a gift for each day.

MONDAY:
'Rise and Shine' Breakfast Bucket


 The sweet bucket (a Target dollar section find) held a bright napkin, spoon, yogurt, tea bags and sweeteners, and a homemade Chocolate Chip- Banana Muffin. (You can find the ONLY recipe I use for Chocolate Chip-Banana Muffins here.)

I also included a little poem ...
"This week you'll get a daily gift for all you do,
Teaching my Kindergartner each day through.
Making a huge difference without taking a rest,
As Reese's teacher, you are simply the best!"
(I found this sweet poem from Skip to my Lou and changed it slightly to personalize it!)



 
TUESDAY:
Smarties and Sharpies

"Thank you for helping Reese become a 'Smartie' and a 'Sharpie' this year!"
I purchased a bag of Smarties and attached 2 Sharpie pens with ribbon.

Daily note attached to the bottom....




WEDNESDAY:
 Apples and Hugs

"A teacher can't live by apples alone! She needs hugs too!"
 I bought a bag of Hershey's Hugs and put them in a decorative glass jar.
Chocolate whenever she needs it! :)

Daily note attached to the top....


Where did I get my inspiration for these ideas?
Rise and Shine Breakfast (from Little Pumpkin Grace)
Sharpies and Smarties and Apples and Hugs (from Little Pumpkin Grace)


I'll share what Thursday's and Friday's gifts are tomorrow!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment