Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week 2012: Part Two

If you missed our Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Teacher Appreciation gifts, you can see them here.

Our last two days of Teacher Appreciation week means our last two gifts.
I'm sad the week is ending! I enjoy giving little gifts to people to show my thanks!

THURSDAY:
Noteworthy Teacher

I started with a little pail.....

and painted a small square using chalkboard paint.

Next, I filled it with all things 'Noteworthy'.
(List pad, sticky notes and stationary.)


And the finishing touch was our 'daily gift note'...
("This week you'll get a daily gift for all you do,
Teaching my Kindergartner each day through.
Making a huge difference without taking a rest,
As Reese's teacher, you are simply the best!")
(I found this sweet poem from Skip to my Lou and changed it slightly to personalize it!)




FRIDAY:
Blooms

I purchased a hanging, flowering basket and added a 'fake' flower note.
(You can personalize and print yours here.)

And, as every other day, I added the 'daily gift note'.


Happy Teacher Appreciation week!
I sure hope that Reese's teacher has felt extra appreciated and extra loved this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment