Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Out of the Ordinary...

Sometimes, it's nice to have those things that are "out of the norm".

I had an eaarrrrrrrrrrly doctor's appointment this week. I'm talking 7:30am. Who makes appointments that early?!?!?!
Anyway, I wasn't going to let it start my day off bad so I decided that, after my appointment and before dropping my Kindergartner off to school, we'd have a fun breakfast!

Enter a local make-your-own-donut shop. We had the place to ourselves.....

My kids ordered nothing out of the ordinary.... but it's not everyday that they get to eat sugar to start the day!

"Look Mom!"
I'm not sure if he wanted me to see his donut or to see if I'd actually let him eat it.


 "Yes, Buddy. I see it!"




We had a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L (non-rainy) day to play outside this week! That is out of the ordinary around here considering I had the heat on a week ago! We added Popsicles to make it even better!



We ended the week with an 'out of the ordinary' school trip to the zoo! We just love that place.

Sea Otters


Apparently we have very creative Lemurs!
(Those are coloring pages hanging on the tree.)


Play time after a picnic in the park!


 Such a sweet Brother-Sister bond! Definitely something that is NOT out of the ordinary!

One of the other moms complimented Reese on how great of a BIG sister she is. I agreed! She is always loving on her brother. And he just adores her in return!
(They were holding hands most of the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment