Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Critique Me

I made Lindsey's Glazed Pecan Bars that I posted late last year. I followed my own recipe as if I was someone else making these bars for the first time.


They were still as good as they look!

Things I changed:
1. I thinned the glaze some by adding more maple syrup. (This really is a preference thing.)
2. I changed the baking time. It could be that the first time I made them, I used a glass 9 x 13 pan. This last time, I used a dark 9 x 13 pan. After pre-baking the crust, I finished baking the bars at 450* for 15 minutes and then at 350* for 15 minutes. (I had originally done 450* for 15 minutes and then 350* for 30 minutes.) Basically, just keep an eye on them as they're baking. :)

Have you made them? Critique my recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment