Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Easy Ranch Potatoes

Easy is what is really important here.... that and the fact that these are extremely hard to stop eating. So much so, you might not ever need to eat french fries again!

Easy Ranch Potatoes

Here's What You'll Need:
4 large potatoes (I use red potatoes when I get them on sale, but russet potatoes work great too)
1 packet ranch salad dressing mix (If you do anymore than 4 potatoes, just use 2 packages of ranch and add more oil)
1/4 cup vegetable oil

Here's How:
1. Scrub potatoes and then cut into 1 inch cubes. Place them into a bowl.

2. Mix salad dressing mix and oil into potatoes.
Spread onto a baking sheet. Single layer!
(If you are not using a stone baking sheet, cover your baking sheet with foil, before adding the potatoes, to help with clean up.)

3. First, I preheated my oven to 375*.
Then I turned around to the starving (screaming) boy on the floor. I cranked the temperature up to 400* to prevent complete starvation.

Little Buddy doesn't do hungry very well, so a snack was a must until those yummy potatoes were done!
("Whatcha got?" Was my question here!)

4. Bake for about 40 minutes or until desired crispness. You can pull them out after 30 minutes but I love the dark bits that you get when you leave them in longer!

And there you go! The perfect side to just about anything you have planned for your upcoming week!

1 comment: