Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Night Before the Most Magical Place on Earth!

The night before we left for our GREATLY anticipated trip to Disney World.... and yes, I said the night before.
Side note: I have this great talent (inherited from my mother) to work efficiently and incredible fast when I'm under a super time crunch!
Sooo.....  I had gotten all my other 'chores' finished; laundry, packing, cleaning up the house-so you don't have to come home to a mess, etc.
It was 9 pm (*yawn*, just thinking about it) and I decided to make Reese some Disney Princess headbands for the trip. A Pinterest pin I had pinned awhile ago gave me the idea. The website led me to a place to buy them. $15 a head band was the asking price (ouch).
I decided to save myself the $100 and make them!

Here's what I came up with:

In order of appearance...
Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, and Cinderella

We couldn't go to Disney World without Mouse accessories!

Minnie

(The Minnie headband idea was taken from this hair clip I had made for Reese to wear at Graham's 'Mickey Mouse' 2nd birthday party. They were party favors for the girls too!)


Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Snow White

Ariel

Cinderella

Belle

My favorite Princess is Belle. So glad she liked the headbands! :)

When I showed Reese all the headbands I made for her, she said, "Where's Rapunzel?"
Oops! (I didn't have a picture to follow to figure out how to make her.)
"Next Disney trip!", I promised.

(Original headbands found here.)

4 comments:

  1. You are A M A Z I N G

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! I'm speechless! These are amazing! I can see why they charge $15! That's a lot of work if you are making them in bulk! Reese is a blessed little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute idea... they look as good as the original ones....

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, My fav one you made was Belle...

    ReplyDelete