Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Weekly- Clothes for the week

Taking 15 minutes out of your weekend, to pick out clothes for the week, can save much frustration in your weekly morning routine!

I hung a hanging divider in my daughter's closet. It has 6 cubes, each one I fill with her clothes for the week. Monday is at the top, followed by Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday dresses I keep hung on hangers.

In the wee hours of the morning, there is no question (or arguments) of what to wear. She starts at the top and works her way down everyday.



Each cube holds her top/sweater, skirt/jumper or pants, socks/tights and hair bow that she will wear that day. She wears uniforms to school so I include an undershirt and bike shorts when required. (I take time to fold the clothes nicely so there are no wrinkles to iron out on those busy mornings.)

Hope this can help your weekly routine go smoother!

1 comment: