Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Graduation Gift

I know it's a little early to be thinking Graduation gifts... and it's REALLY early for the Graduation gift I'm starting!

Since tomorrow is Dr. Seuss's birthday, I thought I'd share one gift I know my daughter will receive at her High School Graduation.
(And yes, she's only in 1st grade!)

"Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!"
-Dr. Seuss




"Just a book?" You might possibly say....
You should know that's not the game I would play.
Every school year, all the way through,
Her teacher will sign and write a note too!

{Sorry, I couldn't help but rhyme!
I don't think Dr. Seuss would consider it a crime!}




So here's my plan, and as you can see, I'm just beginning! After every school year, I will have Reese's teacher write a note about her. A memory, a funny story, etc.
That way, on her High School Graduation Day, Reese will have notes to read and keep from all of her past teachers!





You can read one daughters reaction to her Father giving her the same gift {HERE}.
Precious! I hope Reese bursts into tears too. 11 more years and we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment