Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bump Day Bump Date- 10 weeks



Wednesday is typically 'Hump Day'... but when you're pregnant it can be called
'Bump Day'.
So, on this 'Bump Day', I'd like to share a 'Bump Date' of just how the 'Bump' is coming along!

I thought I'd give you a fun 'Bump Date' (up date) counting down the last 10 weeks of this pregnancy. 'Cause who knows? After 10 weeks, I might be so busy, you may never hear from me again! (Haha)

Don't worry, I'll spare you the details no one really wants to know. I won't be posting about my stretch marks or major complaints.
Let's think positive.
Besides, I can deal with anything for 10 weeks, right???

Countdown

I can't believe I am 30 1/2 weeks. I love when my weekly countdown can be put on my fingers. (10 more weeks!)
It has gone pretty fast so far. (Although I've had a couple of slloooooooowwwww weeks along the way.)
The snow outside my windows right now is not making Spring seem very close!


Weight Gain

At my appointment on Monday, I weighed in at 151. But don't worry, my belly almost covered the numbers on the electronic scale. So, it's just a matter of time before I can't even see the weight gain!
I started out at about 125.
Total weight gain so far: 26 pounds.


Maternity Clothes

I ordered a couple cap-sleeved shirts, a maxi sleeveless dress and some basic, bright colored tanks.
I was hoping my box of new clothes would also bring more Spring-like weather!

This is the shirt I bought in the color shown and in navy.


(via)



Cravings

Just the normal chocolate first thing in the morning and chocolate as the last thing at night. :) Shall I review the weight gain portion of this post????
(Hubby brought home chocolate croissants the other day. HEAVEN.)

I've also enjoyed many cups of Raspberry Lemonade (with ICE) this week. Every drink MUST contain plenty of ice. Ice-chips are nice too. I think I might be dehydrated if I was forced to drink a room temperature drink!

Photo

This is where these 'Bump Dates' will stretch me! (Haha, no pun-intended!)
I don't have many pictures of myself pregnant with my first two. I'm going to try to post a picture every week, but I'm sure you'll understand if I don't. (Right?!?!?!)

Although pregnancy seems like the most 'unglamorous' time of a woman's life, it is such a miracle.
WOW. What a privilege!

Here I am at 27 weeks....



We all feel and see the baby move! The kids fight over 'belly space' to place their hands to wait for the baby to kick them.

Graham is constantly telling me that he is going to help change the baby's diapers and feed the baby.
I know Reese will be a HUGE help because she was so good when Graham was born and that was almost 4 years ago! We are all very excited!


Happy Bump Day!


4 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful and sweet mommy! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, you are SO tiny and make me feel huge! I'm 29 weeks but I've already gained 18 pounds! I started at 120! I'm a little nervous about my weight gain, but as long as baby girl is healthy that's all that matters. and it's okay to post about stretch marks.. some of us mommies wanna have something to relate too;) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I don't feel tiny!! You are behind me on the weight gain! You must not be craving chocolate! Thanks again for the Bump Date idea!!

      Delete