Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bump Day Bump Date- 7 Weeks



Countdown

Today marks 33.5 weeks! 
I am getting really excited. Can't wait to meet our little baby.



Maternity Clothes

I bought this dress from Motherhood Maternity for Easter Sunday. 
It's not as dressy as I would like but, I can't be too picky.
I will, however,  coordinate with my little family so I am happy about that! 




Cravings

No new cravings, but I am in constant need of ice chips.
(This give me a flash back to when I was pregnant with my daughter. I would lay in bed EVERY night and chomp away on ice. Sorry Hubby! It's annoying, I'm sure!!!!)



Photo

This was taken on Sunday.
(One of the days in the week I actually get dressed and put make-up on. Haha) 




Baby

Baby's crown to rump is about 12.2 inches and weighs about 4.6-5 pounds.
Keep growing baby!!!! We want you nice and chunky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment