Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Graduation Celebration Lunch

Reese's Great-Grandma hosted a Graduation Lunch for Reese after she graduated Kindergarten.

We had such a nice time celebrating with Reese.

I made the desserts and did minimal decorations.
We had fun with 'unusual' graduation colors....




Instead of a whole cake, I decided to make cupcakes (in Reese's pick of flavor).
I happened upon these cute baking cups at Wal-Mart and thought they'd be perfect to hold my cupcakes and the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup graduation hats on a stick.

 The flavor Reese picked???
(I couldn't agree more!)

 They turned out great... the SECOND time.

When I put the first batch of cupcakes in the oven and was cleaning up the counters, 
I saw these; sitting pretty, room temp and all.....
In case you are wondering, this particular recipe without eggs isn't any good!

{You can find the recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes here
Just don't forget the eggs!}






I also served fruit dips with fruit salad.





 Reese's Great Aunt found these fun cookies that resembled diplomas.
(I cut Fruit Roll Ups into strips and tied them around the cookies.)



 Mini S'mores Cups were the frozen dessert for this lunch.
 {Frozen S'mores Cups can be found here. Instead of using the pan she recommended, I put my desserts in mini cupcake liners and they turned out perfect!}



I think it's safe to say the desserts were enjoyed! :)


Reese was showered with great gifts!






A huge THANKS to the family and friends that have shown Reese so much love and made her Kindergarten Graduation so special!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment