Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine Mantle

I love Valentine's Day!
And I love having a holiday to decorate for when all of the Christmas things come down.

Here is my Valentines mantle this year....


I am loving all of the FREE Holiday printables that are out there!!!!
I thought this one was especially adorable. You can print one HERE.
 The string of red hearts was a craft project I did with Reese one Sunday afternoon. All you need is paper, scissors and a stapler. She had fun making decorations for her room too! You can view the full instructions HERE.

I love making a little banner to add to just about anything!
For this one, I cut burlap into 'flags' and hot glued them to twine I had on hand. Then I glued pink hearts I cut from paper. My original idea was to stamp "L O V E" on them. When I got it hug up, I liked how it looked without the letters.


And my favorite piece....
My new canvas of my beautiful children. I got a 16x20 canvas for a steal during a Christmas sale.
They are the perfect touch to my mantle of love!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment