Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Recent Pinterest Recipe Successes!

There are sooooooooooo many recipes on Pinterest.
I have been a faithful Pinterest Recipe Tryer for months!!!

If I'm honest, most of the ones I have pinned under 'Recipes' are dessert. But, in hopes of helping you plan a few great meals this week, I'm listing below some of the recipes we have tried and LOVED!

{Just click on the Recipe Title to view the entire recipe.}


Crescent Chicken 
Delicious! There were no left overs this night. I served it over rice and everyone got seconds! After reading the 'soggy' comments, I baked the crescents 20 minutes and then poured the soup over and continued baking another 10 minutes.


Crockpot Italian Chicken
I serve this dish over noodles too! I only use one can of cream of chicken soup. Yum! And an easy crock pot meal.


Chicken Pot Pie Soup
I have made this several times and each time I think, ' This REALLY does taste like Chicken Pot Pie! You can even taste the crust!'


Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
This was by far the #1 soup I have made from Pinterest. I love the wild rice in it! I used 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and it was plenty of meat!
( I shredded my carrots rather than dicing them.)


Pizza Pasta Casserole
This is a yummy and super easy weeknight meal! And the best part? The recipe calls to make two 9x13 dishes, so one gets to go in the freezer for an even EASIER weeknight dinner later!
( I only use 1 pound of meat for these casseroles and I add a can of Italian diced tomatoes to make my jar of sauce go farther. )


Homemade Spaghettio's
We aren't a huge fan of Spaghettio's (the canned kind). So I can't vouch if these really taste like Spaghettio's, BUT... they were really good! I was a little skeptical because this recipe is really easy. It made a nice big bowl of pasta. Served with salad and garlic bread, it's a meal that will show up around here more! And not from a can!
(Don't omit the red paper flakes. I think they added a lot without it being spicy.)


Breakfast Casserole
This is the casserole I made Christmas morning. It was the perfect size for our family.
(I baked mine in a 7x11 sized dish.)



To Die For Blueberry Muffins
The title is literally true! If you like fresh blueberries, you must make these!!! I think I've made these about 4 times since they were first pinned on my recipe board. It is my #1 go-to recipe for blubbery muffins. You WILL NOT be disappointed!


Follow my Recipes Board {HERE}.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of these Lindsey!! You said me alot of time compiling all of them in one place! We will have to try these soon. Already printed them off!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete