Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sprinkle Cookies

Every time I see sprinkles, I think of the time my husband ordered me a 
"donut with sparkles". 
The girl in the donut shop was confused and needless to say, we all had a good laugh.
In his defense, the donut stop was right after we got drinks and I had him order me a 
grande, iced, Tazo tea, passion, lemonade, sweetened. 
And yes, he struggled through that one too!


So, call them Sprinkles or Sparkles...
Either way, your appetite with sparkle for these sprinkles!



Here's What You'll Need:
1 box of vanilla cake mix, 18.25 oz.
1 tsp. baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 bottle of sparkles sprinkles :)

Here's How:
Preheat the oven to 350*. Combine the cake mix and powder together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, oil and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Stir in the sprinkles and drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow them to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before you transfer them to a cooling rack.


See all the fun sprinkles sparkling?

Stack them anyway you'd like....

Just don't forget to eat them...

Down to the...

last...

bite!



I found these yummy cookies HERE!

1 comment: