Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

8 Months!

8 months ago- 
Seems like yesterday....

To celebrate, I decided to take some last Christmas pictures of Tagg with our tree.
(Yes, we are those people… we like to savor Christmas as long as possible!)
For photo ideas, of course, I turned to Pinterest and found Meg at Snap Happy Mom and I love her!

I changed my camera settings exactly like she said to get the bokeh look of my Christmas tree.
You can read all of her tips {here}.

Too focused…..                   too unfocused….

Perfectly blurred lights!



Then a brilliant tip Meg shared: Practice taking pictures on a stuffed animal so your kids don't have to sit while you get your lighting right.
Tagg was interested in what I was doing with his toy….

And when I was setting up the Christmas lights…. he was just too curious!





Happy 8 months Baby Tagg!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today….







I saved my favorite for last. I love everything about this photo….
his 'ready, set, go' position,
his curled fingers,
his pudgy feet,
the way the hat is pushing his ears down,
and how his whole face lights up with his little smile.



I just can't get enough of this little buddy.
So thankful for the last 8 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment