Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Coming In May....

Today, I am officially in my second trimester of Baby #3!!!

Boy or Girl??
We shall see...
In May of Twenty-Thirteen!


To celebrate, here's what I'm going to do today:
1. Go through my 2 tubs of maternity clothes.
2. Think to myself, "What were you thinking when you wore that 4 years ago?"
3. Order new maternity clothes on-line.
4. And finally, share with you our 'secret' pictures we took awhile back....

The day we told Reese and Graham our BIG news!


We starting by taking our annual family pictures.....








Then we gave the kids 'little gifts for taking good pictures'...

The gifts were books that were entitled 'I'm a Big Brother' and 'I'm a Big Sister'.

Reese didn't catch on.

For the next 4 or so minutes I was trying to ask Reese leading questions like:
"When Graham was born, what did you become?"
To which she answered, "A big sister!"
"Right, so we got Graham a Big Brother book, what does that make Graham?"
Confused, her reply was, "A little brother?"

It took awhile. We were all laughing so hard.

I finally had to come out and say, "Mommy has a baby in her belly!"
This next picture captured her response, "Are you sure?"


"Yes, Reese. I'm sure!!!!"
(And Graham had no idea what we were talking about but, as you can see, he had a good laugh too!)



BOY or GIRL????

Graham's Vote: BOY
Reese's Vote: GIRL


I have a feeling that they'll be excited either way!!!













And this last picture is my favorite!
(We made Announcement Postcards with this picture and sent 
them to family to share our news!)


I am so looking forward to those little cries, baby smells, tiny clothes, and adding a special bundle to my already precious family!


Thank you Lord, for entrusting us with Reese and Graham. I feel honored to be adding another member to our family. My desire is for my Children to grow up and see You in me!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post - I am just now seeing this. HOW exciting! So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete